10 Aug 14:00 - 13 Aug 17:00 - Nicosia
About Your Trip
On this adults-only VolunTour to Nicosia, Cyprus, show your Heart to Serve with WorldVentures Foundation™ and Cans for Kids. Chip in and team up with a charity organization that helps a local pediatric hospital obtain desperately needed medical equipment for sick children. Cans for Kids is renowned for its aluminum can recycling initiative.
VolunTours are professionally planned, guided trips that put volunteers to work beautifying communities, building infrastructure and brightening the lives of children. You will participate in a child-serving project as you become immersed in the culture.
At a Glance:
• Cans for Kids, started in 1990, has collected 25 million cans and raised 260,000 euros for Makarios Hospital.
• Cans for Kids has also raised awareness of the benefits of recycling by visiting schools and hosting school visits.
• There are 60 collection points throughout Cyprus.
Your VolunTour includes 4 days and 3 nights in Nicosia, Cyprus, as well as:
• The opportunity to serve with Cans for Kids, sorting cans for recycling that aids in the purchase of essential medical equipment used in children’s care.
• Tour of Lefkara Village and Larnaca; includes transportation, English-speaking guide and fees.
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Larnaca International Airport (LCA) in Larnaca, Cyprus, 30.5 miles (49 kilometers) from Nicosia. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
The Semeli Hotel is conveniently located near many of the city’s most popular dining and entertainment venues. Guests enjoy spacious rooms, an attentive staff and panoramic views of the city’s skyline from the hotel’s rooftop patio.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• Gym, sauna and fitness suite (sauna at an additional cost).
• 24-hour front desk.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
• 32-inch television.
• Orthopedic mattresses and pillows.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (contents may vary; may be at additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
10 Petraki Giallourou Str
Nicosia, 1077, Cyprus